and it's not too naughty either...
Makes approximately 16 pancakes (around 12-15cm across)
Apple Cinnamon PancakesIngredients
2 cups self-raising flour
1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/3 cup caster sugar
2 cups buttermilk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 apple, peeled and grated
25g butter, melted
1. Sift flour and bi-carb soda into a bowl. Stir in cinnamon and caster sugar. Make a well in centre.
2. Whisk buttermilk, vanilla and egg together in a jug.
3. Add to flour mixture and stir to combine.
4. Add apple and stir until just combined.
5. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat and brush with butter.
6. Spoon mixture into pan, until preferable size. Cook until bubbles appear on surface, turn and cook for a further few minutes. Continue process until all mixture used up.
7. Top pancakes with yoghurt and blueberries and serve.
Original recipe from Taste.com.au (two edits - I used just cinnamon, instead of cinnamon sugar and I've found using any apple still tastes fine, which is why I didn't specify an apple type in the ingredients listing.)